EMBA-FLEX 2-part retention packaging 100 x 100 x 40 mm
Shipping box with retention insert 100 x 100 x 40 mm
The highly flexible, but tear-resistant stretch film nestles perfectly to the various product contours. This reduces the packaging quantity by up to 90 %. The special folding mechanism of the shipping box ensures that the stretch film firmly fixates the product to the carton made of corrugated cardboard, slippage is thus prevented. The outer boxes, which fit all sizes, are pre-glued and can be set up in a snap. This saves a considerable amount of packaging time.
Use: Light and flat products up to 4 kg (usually) that require medium protection.
Illustration may vary in size, as this is only an example.
- High protection for various products and contours
- Reduction of the packaging quantity by up to 90
- Fast handling due to outer cartons with automatic bottom
- Quick release fastener eliminates the need to glue the outer carton
- Reduction of process costs (procurement, storage, shipping)
- Environmentally friendly, since it can be disposed with waste paper
- Professional look
- Carton: Corrugated cardboard: 1.20E
- Design: NORMLine 50, PU foil 50 my
- Scope of delivery: 1 piece fusible inlay, 1 piece outer carton
- Your product weight: up to approx. 0.5 kg
- Field of application: e.g. sensors, switches, miniature devices ...
- Dimensions of outer carton: 145 x 120 x 67 mm
- Fefco: 0713 with automatic bottom and lid closure