FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- the merchant access grants you various discounts from a certain order total. This access is only activated for corporate customers who can provide us with proof of trade.
- Yes, you can order goods for self pickup; you will find a corresponding option in the checkout under the shipping methods.
- For orders placed by 2:00 p.m., collection can take place on the next working day at the earliest - but after one week at the latest.
- The pickup takes place in our office & logistics centre (Alt-Kaulsdorf 18, 12621 Berlin) and is possible Mon.-Fri. until 3.30 pm.
- Please note that some products are not available for collection; this is already indicated on the product detail page - at the latest, however, in the shopping basket.
- No, but on our page Verpackungslizenz you will find all required information.
- The licence cost calculator from our partner Lizenzero also offers you a quick and convenient introduction to packaging licensing!
- Note that this page is currently in german only, the english version is under development.
Customer Account and Newsletter
- Click on "Login" (top-right of the page) and then on the "New here? Register now"- Button.
- If you already have a customer account, click on "Login" in the top right-hand corner and provide your credentials.
- Go to "Login" and click the "forgot password"-button.
- Enter your email address in the required field.
- You will receive an automated e-mail. Please follow the instructions.
- First log in to the customer account with your specified data.
- Then click on the order overview.
- Now select the order you want to track and click on "View order".
- Scroll down and select the link "package tracking"; you will be automatically redirected.
- Please contact our customer service via phone or e-mail.
Be one of the first & benefit from our price promotions:
Many personalised offers and discounts await you! Always be informed on the subject of packaging, filling material & storage requirements.
You can easily unsubscripe whenever you want.
- To Subscribe to the newsletter go to Newsletter.
- Enter the data required for registration truthfully in the respective fields.
- To complete the registration, you must verify your email address (opt-in).
- To Unsubscripe from the newsletter go to Newsletter.
- Enter the e-mail address you used to subscribe to the newsletter.
- No additional confirmation/verification is required.
Corrugated cardboard consists of at least 3 layers of strong paper that are glued together: 2 covers, and in the middle a layer pressed into a corrugation. It is this corrugation that gives corrugated board its name - and the high rigidity it provides in the form of cardboard boxes. This has made it the most popular packaging material for shipping goods. Corrugated board is relatively cheap to produce and, thanks to its high recycling rate, it is also environmentally friendly.
Note that in english the corrugated layer is referred to as 'flute' - in germany we use the term 'wave'.
- Which flutes do exist?
- A-flute (coarse flute, t: 7,9-10,0 mm, h: 4,0-5,0 mm)
- B-flute (fine flute, t: 4,8-6,5 mm, h: 2,2-3,1 mm)
- C-Celle (medium flute, t: 6,5-7,9 mm, h: 3,1-4,0 mm)
- D-flute (fine flute, t: 3,5-4,8 mm, h: 1,9-2,2 mm)
- E-flute (fine or micro flute, t: 2,6-3,5 mm, h: 1,0-1,9 mm)
- F-flute (mini flute, t: 1,8-2,6 mm, h: 0,6-1,0 mm)
- G-flute (mini flute, t: = 1,8 mm, h:
- N-flute (mini flute, h = ca. 0,40 mm, dimensions not starndardised)
- K-flute (t: > 10,0 mm, h: = 5,0 mm)
- 1 My or mµ stands for the order of magnitude 'micrometre', which corresponds to 1/1000 mm.
- The material thickness of stretch films, for example, is given in My: A greater thickness corresponds to greater resilience and tear resistance.
- No, you can send consignments of goods and books up to size G/7. Sizes H/8 I/9 and K/10 are no longer permitted.
- We recommend size D/4 and/or E/5.
- This closure replaces the alternative variant with the postal clips.
To do this, detach the peel-off strip and stick the flap onto the transparent film which is on the back of the bubble envelope.
This allows the bag to be resealed, which is also necessary for a consignment of goods or books at the german post office.
- Flexoprint or flexographic printing is a printing process and belongs to the direct letterpress printing processes. "Direct" means that the printing plate transfers the ink directly onto the substrate (such as foil). "Letter press" means that the elements to be printed (such as letters) are shown as raised areas on the plate. The flexographic printing process is versatile and can print on materials that other printing processes cannot or can only process to a limited extent.
(Source: Print - Flexodruck)