FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
1. How can I sign up?
- About the "New here? Register now " - Button
- If you are already registered click on top - on the right side on "Login"
2. Where can I place orders?
We can no longer accept orders by e-mail or by telephone due to the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We ask, therefore, for understanding.
3. How can I reset my password?
Click on the "Forgot password" - Button and then type in your e-mail address in the required field. You will receive an automated e-mail. Please follow the instructions.
4. What is the merchant access?
The merchant access grants you various discounts from a certain order amount. This access is only activated for corporate customers who can provide us with a trade licence.
5. What does Fefco mean?
The FEFCO-ESBO-Code (also International fibreboard case code) is an internationally valid code for the description of packaging materials made of corrugated board and solid board
6. What is a cardboard flute?
Corrugated board (in Switzerland also known as corrugated board) is a pulp product mainly used in the packaging industry, which is light and relatively stable in relation to its weight. Corrugated board is one of the most widely used packaging materials in the world. It is mainly used for transport packaging: In Germany its market share is 68 % (as of 2010). The production of corrugated board is a complex industrial process; the most important raw material is paper.
- A-flute (coarse wave, t: 7.9-10.0 mm, h: 4.0-5.0 mm)
- B-flute (fine shaft, t: 4.8-6.5 mm, h: 2.2-3.1 mm)
- C-flute (medium shaft, t: 6.5-7.9 mm, h: 3.1-4.0 mm)
- D-flute (fine shaft, t: 3.5-4.8 mm, h: 1.9-2.2 mm)
- E-flute (fine or microwave, t: 2.6-3.5 mm, h: 1.0-1.9 mm)
- >F-flute (mini wave, t: 1.8-2.6 mm, h: 0.6-1.0 mm)
- G-flute (mini shaft, t: ≤ 1.8 mm, h:
- N-flute (mini shaft, h = approx. 0.40 mm Dimensions not standardised
- K-flute (t: > 10.0 mm, h: ≥ 5.0 mm)
7. What does 'my' mean?
1 my or mµ stands for the order of magnitude micrometer.
8. Is there a possibility to pick up the goods?
On the following day, it is possible to pick up the goods in our office & logistics centre (Alt - Kaulsdorf 18, 12621 Berlin) until 16.00 hrs. (by arrangement by phone / email) Prerequisite for the collection option is a successfully completed order by 14.00 hours.
9. How do I track the goods I have ordered?
First log in to the customer centre with your specified data. Then click on the order overview. Now select the order you wish to track and click on "Show order". Scroll down and select the link "Tracking" -> you will be forwarded automatically.
10. I can't find the size I want and/or I need a custom-made product. Is this possible?
We offer custom-made products. For this we need all information like: Dimensions, purchase quantities, quality, colour and other wishes like print etc.
11. I have received the wrong goods or ordered the wrong goods. What should I do?
Please contact our customer service via phone or email.
12. are all air bubble bags suitable for sending goods and books?
No, you can send goods and books up to size G/7. The sizes H/8 I/9 and K/10 are no longer permitted.
13. Which air bubble bag is suitable for sending a DVD or Bluray?
We recommend the size D/4 and/or E/5 14. What is an adhesion seal? This closure replaces the alternative version with the post clips. To do this, loosen the peel-off strip and stick the flap onto the transparent film, which is located on the back of the bubble wrap bag. This enables the bag to be re-closed, which is also necessary for a consignment of goods or books at the German post office.
15. On which social networks are we represented?
16. How can I place the same order without having to search for the desired items each time again & individually?
Log in to your account and go to your orders. Select your desired order and add the usual items to your shopping cart simply and easily with the "Add to cart" button.
17. What is flexo printing?
Flexographic printing is a printing process and belongs to the direct letterpress printing processes. "Direct" means that the printing plate transfers the ink directly to the substrate (such as foil). "Letterpress" means that the elements to be printed (e.g. letters) are shown as raised areas on the printing plate. The flexographic printing process is versatile and can print on materials that other printing processes cannot or can only partially process.
(Source: Print - Flexo printing)
18. Registration & Deregistration: Mewsletter - Be one of the first & Profit from our price promotions
Many personalized offers and discounts await you Always be informed around the topic of packaging, filling material & storage needs For a newsletter registration click on the following link:
Newsletter (unsubscription possible at any time) Please enter the data required for the registration truthfully in the respective fields
To complete the registration, you must verify your e-mail address
To unsubscribe from the newsletter, click on the following link: Newsletter (see bottom of page!)
Please enter the e-mail address you used to unsubscribe from the newsletter
An additional confirmation/ verification by mail is not necessary